Nan Tek-On uses EnduroShield™ protective sealant for Tile and Grout, a nonstick protective coating that minimizes maintenance on treated surfaces by reducing cleaning time and effort. Using state-of-the-art nanotechnology, EnduroShield™ chemically bonds to the tile and grout surfaces, leaving an ultrathin transparent film that provides both hydrophobic and oleophobic protection. EnduroShield™ acts as an invisible barrier to prevent contaminants from soaking into the surface. Instead, it allows the contaminants to sit on the outside of the coating. This superior protection reduces the buildup of mold and harmful bacteria, helping to promote a germ-free environment. It is especially effective in Hawaii’s warm, moist climate.
APPLICATION - Commercial/Residential
• Wall & Floor Tiles
Seal and Protect Glass, Ceramic and Stone
• Shower Recess (Wall & Floor Tiles)
• Polished porcelain floors
• Kitchen splashbacks
• Ceramic vanities, toilets and baths
BENEFITS OF ENDUROSHIELD FOR TILE & GROUT
• Works on new or existing tile & grout (ceramic, vitrified or porcelain).
• Once-only application: permanently bonds to the surface.
• Helps reduce the buildup of mold and harmful bacteria, helping to promote a germ-free environment.
• Protects tile & grout in residential and commercial bathrooms, such as hotels, where dirt and grime buildup causes discoloration and unsightly appearances.
• Quicker cleaning time and limiting the need for harsh chemicals results in greatly reduced maintenance costs.
HOW TO APPLY
EnduroShield™ can be applied in situ by professional applicators. The product is a clear liquid that is sprayed on
and polished into the tiles and grout creating a permanent bond. Application comes complete with a three-year warranty.
EnduroShield™ acts as an invisible barrier to prevent contaminants from soaking into the surface.