EnduroShield™ for Glass is a permanent nonstick, protective coating for use on all glass surfaces. Using state-of-the-art nanotechnology, EnduroShield™ acts as a permanent shield to seal the microscopic pores in glass, repelling contaminants onto the easy-to-clean protective coating. The invisible coating, which is only two molecules thick, protects against staining and etching, making it an ideal solution for all glass projects, and ideal for Hawaii’s environment.
EnduroShield is an ultra-thin transparent protective glass sealant that completely adheres to the glass surface and provides protection that will repel both water and oil-based stains. Similar to a nonstick frying pan, cleaning is made easier using only water and a mild detergent and/or a microfiber cloth. Scrubbing with harsh toxic cleaners is no longer needed. EnduroShield makes cleaning a breeze. The superior protection also helps prevent the buildup of mold and harmful bacteria, promoting a germ-free environment.
APPLICATIONS for Commercial and Residential
EnduroShield Glass Coating can be applied to all new or existing glass surfaces.
EnduroShield™ can be applied in-factory to the glass before installation or in situ by professional applicators. The product is a clear liquid that is sprayed on, and polished into the glass, creating a permanent bond.
Ideal glass sealant applications include:
• Shower doors
• Exterior windows
• Glass roofs
• Glass failings and fencing
• Glass backsplashes
• Automotive windshields
• Marine glass
Glass Services include:
• Glass restoration
• Scratch removal
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Makes cleaning a breeze - a regular wipe over with a microfiber cloth is all it takes, making EnduroShield ideal for shower doors
• Reduces cleaning time - reduces cleaning time by up to 90%
• Superior protection - against staining and etching from soap scum, hard water and lime scaling
• Suitable for new or existing glass surfaces
• 'Once only' Application - permanently bonds to the glass. Revitalizer products not required
• Environmentally friendly - eliminates the need for harsh chemicals
- Once-only application: permanently bonds to the glass. EnduroShield™ is not a traditional coating that sits on the glass, but chemically bonds, becoming a permanent extension to the surface.
- Protects against corrosion and etching from contaminants including sea salts and pollution Untreated glass is porous and as a result, it absorbs contaminants and pollution which cause deterioration and discoloration. The deterioration of the surface makes cleaning more frequent and more difficult. EnduroShield™ seals the porosity of the glass helping to prevent the deterioration caused by etching and corrosion. As a result the time and frequency of cleaning the glass is reduced.
- Protects against etching and pitting from cement slurry. Glass used as glazing in the building industry often receives splatter and runoff from concrete and cement. If this is allowed to remain on the glass, etching and pitting can occur, necessitating the costly replacement of the glass. EnduroShield™ is an inexpensive and easy-to-apply treatment that protects the glass during the building process.
- Coating is UV stable. Accelerated testing of glass with an EnduroShield™ coating has been undertaken with exposure to alternating cycles of UV light and condensation. Results show minimal or no change in the product’s efficacy.
- Maintenance costs are significantly reduced. EnduroShield™ creates a permanent nonstick coating that reduces the time spent cleaning; therefore, maintenance costs can be significantly reduced. EnduroShield™ also seals and protects the glass from staining and etching over time, eliminating the need for commercial and hotel properties to undertake expensive glass restoration.
Save time and money with EnduroShield® – the revolutionary permanent non-stick glass sealant.
• Up to 90% less cleaning time
• Protects glass against staining and etching
• No revitalizer products required
• 10-year warranty
Nano Tek-On LLC is the exclusive distributor of EnduroShield® in the state of Hawaii.
Before / After Picture
UnTreated / Treated Photo
Acting as a shield, the coating permanently bonds to the substrate and protects it against dirt, grime and soap scum, and from staining, etching or discoloration of the surface. EnduroShield repels both water (hydrophobic) and oil (oleophobic) leaving an easy to clean surface that is very similar to a nonstick frying pan. The coating is also completely invisible and does not change the look or finish of the surface.
This means that you clean less often with less effort, and the surface won't deteriorate over its life as untreated surfaces do. EnduroShield means up to 90% less cleaning!
You also don’t have to purchase a specific aftercare product to extend the life of EnduroShield, saving you time and money and keeping your surface looking as good as the day it was treated.
MAINTAINING THE COATED SURFACE
GLASS SHOWER DOORS AND ALL GLASS SURFACES
To keep your glass shower door looking new, the glass needs to be cleaned each week using a damp microfiber cloth and a mild detergent to remove any soap scum, dirt or grime from the glass.
For outdoor glass surfaces such as railings and windows, clean as required using water and a mild detergent (such as dishwashing liquid). Wash the glass with a microfiber cloth, and dry with a good quality squeegee. Alternatively, clean with a window cleaner and a cloth. For best results clean the glass in the shade to prevent streaking.
TILE, GROUT, CERAMIC, PORCELAIN AND GRANITE SURFACES
Cleaning every few weeks using a mild detergent and a damp microfiber cloth will remove soap scum, grime and mold from the tiled surface. If required to control mold, a solution of bleach and water (1 part bleach to 4 parts water) can be sprayed onto affected grout lines and left overnight.
STAINLESS STEEL SURFACES
Interior treated surfaces can be cleaned with a damp microfiber cloth and allowed to dry, or with an all-purpose spray-on cleaner. Exterior surfaces should be cleaned with warm soapy water and a microfiber cloth and rinsed with water.
WHAT TO AVOID
Be careful not to use any rough, gritty, highly acidic, alkaline or abrasive cleaners such as Comet (powder), Ajax or cerium oxide as they may damage the protective coating. Cleaners like these will damage or polish back the actual substrate of the surface.